One part is concerned with the work of a resident's association whilst the other part with work of a defensive nature due to the actions of others.
Therefore; one part is;
1. To establish a record of the achievements of RAW, WRA and WRS.
2. To establish a complete historical record of RAW, WRA and WRS.
3. To establish a record of the achievements of RAOW 2012.
4. To establish a complete historical record of RAOW 2012.
Therefore; the other part is;
1. To exonerate ourselves of any complicity in unlawful behaviour.
2. To protect ourselves from false and malicious accusations.
3. To establish a detailed and comprehensive historical record of the
4. To protect ourselves as we are fearful of our own safety (due to the
perpetual actions of others).
We have suffered considerable and profound anti social behaviour (which is defined as involving a fear of violence or serious alarm and or distress) from various individuals since at least 2007/2008 (see other parts of this website).
The inability and obvious indifference of Essex Police in dealing with and attempting to resolve these matters does not appear to have dissuaded such behaviour.
We sought and received legal advice.
The only recourse was to keep an accurate record of incidents and events in order to establish a pattern for past and future reference and to act as a means to dissuade and offer restraint.
As such it is in the public interest to publicise inequitable and oppresive behaviour.
Therefore said record was and has of necessity to be in public in order to effectively serve as an accessible means of information.
Therefore said record was and has of necessity to be in public in order to effectively serve as an accessible means of dissuasion and restraint.
RAOW 2012 is exclusively managed by an Executive Committee on behalf of the members.
The current Chairman is Brenda Smith.
The current Secretary is David Glover.
The current Treasurer does not seek publicity.
For more information or questions about our services, please contact us at the following email address;